Top Bruges Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Beer & Brewery Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
4 results | All Bruges Tours
Sort by: Featured
Instead of a typical Bruges tour based on a list of landmarks, pair up with a Lokafyer guide for a private walking tour that’s a new concept in travel. From a pre-tour phone consultation to the walking tour itself, it’s an experience that’s tailored to your interests, whether you’re checking out historic neighborhoods, shopping for souvenirs, or looking for restaurants where locals actually hang out.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Get a comprehensive overview of world-renowned Belgian beer on this casual tasting in the heart of Bruges. Going with a guide ensures you learn about the history, origin, and production each beer on your tasting list, including strong blondes, dark ales, an IPA, and a wheat beer. This tour is a popular social activity for travelers looking to learn about Belgium’s beer scene.
Bruges is renowned for its rich brewing traditions and many delicious local beers—and this accessible walking tour offers you the perfect way to discover both. Meet your group directly at the Bruges Beer Museum, and begin the tour within its walls. Then, continue on a walking tour through the city’s UNESCO-listed, medieval center. You’ll make multiple stops along the way, will learn more about the city’s beer history, and will sample five different brews as you go.
Make the most of your time in port with this shore excursion. You'll be picked up directly from Zeebrugge and taken to discover the sights and delights of Bruges. Sample Belgian chocolate with included entry to a chocolate museum and enjoy free time exploring the charming city center.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Bruges?
The best Unique Experiences in Bruges according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Bruges are taking additional safety precautions?
What Unique Experiences in Bruges are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bruges may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- Historium Brugge
- Burg Square
- De Halve Maan Brewery
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland