Top Bruges Private and Luxury
34 results | All Bruges Tours
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable Andy personable, and listened carefully and responded to all our questions"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great value food tour. We loved the chocolate, beer, and waffles. We were a group of 7, including grandparents and kids ages 9, 7, and 3. Everyone enjoyed it. This tour has more history than your average food tour, so it was a good orientation for our first day in Bruges."
* A traveler said: "The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)"
* A traveler said: "Booking was easy and when we arrived the process was straightforward. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we saved ourselves a lot of money instead of taking the cruise excursion, which did exactly the same trip!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! Our tour guide Lavigna was wonderful and fun! She knew so much about her beloved city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Ray, was knowledgeable, interesting and funny. We stayed for hours beyond the experience talking. Would recommend highly!"
* A traveler said: "I had a pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable. Her dog was also a treat to have walking with us as well. I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Bruges’ architecture was wonderful. Our guide Jamal was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to follow. We look forward to taking another tour with Jamal in the future."
* A traveler said: "my dad and my 10 year old son went on this tour together and LOVED it. Great for all ages. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were met at our hotel in Bruges by Claude (who had emailed days prior to confirm pick up location and time). Claude was a wealth of knowledge and his tour was professional and informative. The lunch provided was home cooked and a delight (thanks Nelly). The finale of the tour was the wreath laying ceremony at Menin Gate which is an experience we will never forget. I can recommend this tour without hesitation for anyone interested in Commonwealth WW1 history.Thank you so very much Claude. Regards Wayne & Janet"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Historium Brugge
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Friet Museum
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)
- De Halve Maan Brewery
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland