Top Bruges Historical Tours
50 results | All Bruges Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable Andy personable, and listened carefully and responded to all our questions"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour through a tremendous city. Great explanation of historical facts mixed with nice surrounding stories. Did three tours of them, two in Brugge and one in Ghent, all great."
* A traveler said: "The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! Our tour guide Lavigna was wonderful and fun! She knew so much about her beloved city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have had! The tour guide was gracious, knowledgeable (born and raised in Bruges). All of our stops were meaningful and of course delicious. We learned so much about Bruges along the way. Wow. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves food and is looking for a guide who knows their way around Bruges. Amazing."
* A traveler said: "I had a pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable. Her dog was also a treat to have walking with us as well. I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative and enjoyable tour of Bruges and the many lovely beers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Bruges’ architecture was wonderful. Our guide Jamal was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to follow. We look forward to taking another tour with Jamal in the future."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour . The guide is key. In our case it was Angela who did a great job and provided a Wonderful experience . Bruge is full of history and the guide knew exactly what is important And how to navigate the city. She was just great."
* A traveler said: "The history, the architecture, rhe insights!! Natalie was English and a superb tour guide. Very full 2.5 hrs of walking and beauty and Brugge tips! Ps, to her boss...I couldn't do a review through her QR code as my phone would not scan it, but please.xount this toward her good performance! She's really an asset!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were met at our hotel in Bruges by Claude (who had emailed days prior to confirm pick up location and time). Claude was a wealth of knowledge and his tour was professional and informative. The lunch provided was home cooked and a delight (thanks Nelly). The finale of the tour was the wreath laying ceremony at Menin Gate which is an experience we will never forget. I can recommend this tour without hesitation for anyone interested in Commonwealth WW1 history.Thank you so very much Claude. Regards Wayne & Janet"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I recently did this tour with Caude and highly recommend it for those who want to see for themselves where so much history took place. Claude is very knowledgeable about the history of the area and I am still coming to grips with the enormity of the armed struggle that took place there. For me, standing on the Messiness Ridge looking down the gentle rise up which the allies had to advance was a revelation. That gentle slope was a major strategic advantage to the holder of the high ground and countless live were expended in the struggle to control it.|We saw place names and went through villages that I had only seen in history books. Messines, Ypres, Poperinge, Polygon Wood, Hellfire Corner and many others.|A very memorable tour that will stay with me for a long time. We finished at the Menin Gate in Ypres for the evening service and I was amazed at the number of visitors who attended.|Thanks Claude for a very special time.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)
- De Halve Maan Brewery
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Historium Brugge
- Friet Museum
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland