Top Bruges Cruises & Sailing
25 results | All Bruges Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable Andy personable, and listened carefully and responded to all our questions"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Ray, was knowledgeable, interesting and funny. We stayed for hours beyond the experience talking. Would recommend highly!"
* A traveler said: "Great value food tour. We loved the chocolate, beer, and waffles. We were a group of 7, including grandparents and kids ages 9, 7, and 3. Everyone enjoyed it. This tour has more history than your average food tour, so it was a good orientation for our first day in Bruges."
* A traveler said: "The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)"
* A traveler said: "Booking was easy and when we arrived the process was straightforward. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we saved ourselves a lot of money instead of taking the cruise excursion, which did exactly the same trip!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! Our tour guide Lavigna was wonderful and fun! She knew so much about her beloved city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had a pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable. Her dog was also a treat to have walking with us as well. I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Very good workshop, 3 kind of beers available for free (refill included), easy and tasty waffles :) thanks for all !"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were met at our hotel in Bruges by Claude (who had emailed days prior to confirm pick up location and time). Claude was a wealth of knowledge and his tour was professional and informative. The lunch provided was home cooked and a delight (thanks Nelly). The finale of the tour was the wreath laying ceremony at Menin Gate which is an experience we will never forget. I can recommend this tour without hesitation for anyone interested in Commonwealth WW1 history.Thank you so very much Claude. Regards Wayne & Janet"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Historium Brugge
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Friet Museum
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Burg Square
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland