Top Brooklyn Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Brooklyn Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get a taste for Brooklyn's food culture as you visit some of its tasty eateries and small food shops during this small-group walking tour of the Carroll Gardens neighborhood. Come hungry and join your guide for a walking expedition that includes stops for tastings at an eclectic range of ethnic eateries and foodie hotspots. During your walk, you have the chance to sample sweet and savory delights, and visit diverse establishments, from artisanal cooking shops to long-standing Middle Eastern markets.
There are few things that New Yorkers are more passionate about than their pizza, but it takes a local to uncover the city’s top slices. Sample Brooklyn’s best on this pizza walk and learn about the evolution of NYC-style pizza as you follow your guide to beloved pizzerias. Sample traditional Neapolitan pizza, wood-fired pies, and thin-crust slices while you meet the pizzaioli and hear the secrets behind making the perfect slice.
Make vegan soap the easy way, pick up a potential new hobby, and take home more than just souvenirs from your stay in Brooklyn, thanks to this hands-on soap-making workshop. The ideal rainy-day activity for friends and families, learn about the benefits of natural ingredients and personalize your soap with the materials provided, alongside a small group capped at six.
Explore the literary side of Brooklyn on a 3 hour walking tour with an informative guide. Visit Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill and Boerum Hill, stopping at bars that were favorite watering holes for renowned writers. Purchase a drink to sip while hearing passages of the writers' work read aloud and learning about the history of the the bars, the neighborhoods and New York City as a whole. You'll gain insight into the urban planning of Robert Moses, and check out architectural and historical points of interest on this fun and fascinating tour.
If you love adventure, scavenger hunts, and exploring, then don't miss this smartphone-powered adventure in the New York City's Brooklyn area. See if you can survive a horde of zombies with this game where you navigate through the city and try to help your colony survive. Using a smartphone to navigate, scavenge for supplies, complete challenges, and answer trivia questions. If you score enough points, you might just make it out alive.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Brooklyn?
The best Unique Experiences in Brooklyn according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Brooklyn are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brooklyn experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Brooklyn are good for avoiding crowds?
- The Cyclone Tours & Tickets
- Barclays Center Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Park Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Museum Tours & Tickets
- Domino Park Tours & Tickets
- Flatbush Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Jewish Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & Tickets
- Dyker Heights Tours & Tickets
- Artists & Fleas Tours & Tickets
- Coney Island Tours & Tickets
- Grand Army Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library) Tours & Tickets
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts