Top Boston Outdoor Activities
49 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Viator I would advise that you send an additional email with all cap locks to customer’s stating that you must call the aquarium after buying the vouchers from Viator a third party! I was beyond “pissed off“ when I got the aquarium to realize this error in communication! I would not recommend Viator to friends or family!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with lots of fun...a must do activity when in Boston! The booking experience was smooth and so was boarding process. The journey to Marine sanctuary was great and saw 6 whales, many dolphins and lots of other marine species throughout our journey of 3.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "Both Conner and Jim are very well informed tour guides. Conner brought history to life with his explanations at the various stops. The cannolis were amazing. Super fun tour."
* A traveler said: "I found that the Go Boston Card was very helpful for this trip. It help me to plan the days activities. Saved money too!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent from start to finish! Mike is a deep well of knowledge and his delivery of that knowledge is engaging and theatrical keeping everyone's interest in the unfolding saga of America's story. We recommend the tour 1000%."
* A traveler said: "Magoo made the whole trip great! Loved the story of the castle. Loved the tour. Sorry we couldn’t get closer to Bunker Hill and the old North Church. A different route I guess"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Boston and perfect weather! Our guide was very knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour guide, Matt! Knowledgeable and funny all in one! Would highly recommend. Drive to ferry was ab 1.5 hours, ferry was 45 mins."
* A traveler said: "There was a lot of historical information on this tour. The pace was fairly fast, and our guide was great. Unfortuanely, the graveyards close at 4:30 so you cannot go inside them on this evening tour.. but still a great tour. The North End was very busy at that time of the evening (Sat evening)."
* A traveler said: "The staff were very polite, the narrator was interesting and fun to listen to. The view was absolutely stunning. My boyfriend and I took a day trip to Boston and we ended it with the boat and we had a blast. Pro tip, right before they dock wait at the door you came in at to be the first one off. 10/10 would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super informed, he’s been coming to Fenway park since he was 5 years old! It was fun to have a tour who had such a love for and knowledge of Fenway Park!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun tour of the city. Very informative and entertaining narrator. Would recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "The driver was super friendly and knew all the good spots to take pictures, gave good restaurant recommendations and made enough stops so we were able to stretch our legs. He also gave a good narrative during the trip and neither talked to much or too little. Well worth time and money."
* A traveler said: "Please copy in other cities, what a GREAT experience, we loved it and while learning about the wonderful city of Boston we stayed fit. Our guide was amazing and would advise everyone to take the tour!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I highly recommend this bike tour. We had an amazing time our tour guides kept everyone safe and were very knowledgeable about the different locations and the history of Boston. This was a fantastic way to begin our journey in Boston thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "It’s definitely worth doing!! Our family spent the day walking around Boston and this was the highlight of the day. The crew was friendly music was a good fit for the mood. Wet and crazy so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful trip. We had a great crew & the Captain was very personable. Would absolutely recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely a night to remember! My friends and I went for a birthday celebration. The workers were very welcoming and kind! Only thing we didn’t like was the food. The food was not good at all we thought with the money we spent for out tickets the food would be delicious! But the overall experience was great!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the experience was great. The atmosphere, food, staff were very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to seeing you soon."
* A traveler said: "The entire cruise was very enjoyable.. It’s was very organize and well planned out.. The operator was very experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Kevin, Jack, and Robin were great! Very laid back and relaxing. A beautiful day and the wind was perfect. Highly recommend it! And Kevin, my friend and her husband's boat who are traveling around the world is a Gibsea 36 ft French Sloop.. Greek to me but I am sure you know. Thanks for the relaxing time!!"
* A traveler said: "Dinner was excellent, the crew were very friendly and helpful. Most of the music was good, some not so much. The views from the deck were beautiful. We weren’t impressed by the crew not addressing the blatant weed smoking going on. It’s a terrible smell that filled both outside decks. All in all, a great night!"
* A traveler said: "It was very easy to schedule and coordinate our plans around Boston. We had a lot of fun and saved lots of money. Great purchase. We will do it again for other trips for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Great service by the entire crew from the wonderful bartenders to the captain! We had a lovely 6pm cruise. Beautiful views of the harbor. A sprinkling of interesting history by the captain. Tasty selection of beers on tap. The cheese plate and hummus plate was also delicious. I definitely plan to cruise again on my next time in Boston."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Old South Meeting House
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- Boston Public Garden
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Boston Chinatown
- Cheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)
- Bunker Hill Monument
- USS Constitution
- Fenway Park
- Boston Children's Museum
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Boston Symphony Hall
- Boston Light
- Boston Theater District
- Gibson House Museum
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Boston South End
- Boylston Street
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec