Top Bordeaux Art & Culture
109 results | All Bordeaux Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide Quentin was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this tour , it was organized and very professional. The guide was perfect bilingual and very helpful with his clients."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide Very knowledgeable Interesting tour Main monuments I recommend it I recommend this guide"
* A traveler said: "This was excellent! Christine was a gem and we really appreciated the warmth and interaction . Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time touring St. Emilion with our great tour guide Karim - he was fun, funny, and extremely knowlegeable. He entertained us on both ends of our trip and helped us understand the region and its great wines. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Karim made the tour FUN! He was very knowledgeable and engaging-so much so it felt like each of us had a personal tour. PS, the wine was good too."
* A traveler said: "Remi did a great job explaining about wine in nice surroundings. Really educational and well worth a visit"
* A traveler said: "Luigi, our guide, was well-versed in the Bordeaux wine area and gave us many insights about the history of the city as well as details about wine production. He had a sense of humour which was much appreciated too! We went to two châteaus and tried a total of 5 wines and bought a few bottles too! Great tour ☺️"
* A traveler said: "Lucie is brilliant and is very knowledgable of the City, History and where to go for great food and drink."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Guide was very knowledgeable and a good teacher. Learn about wine, drink wine, enjoy a very nice lunch and ride a bicycle thru beautiful vineyards. A wonderful and very fulfilling day."
* A traveler said: "Great day in the Medoc region. Tour did not feel rushed and there was plenty of time at each location. Each winery was unique in its own way. Our guide was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very knowledgeable and funny! They turned what can be a quite complicated subject into something easy to understand. 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "Quentin was an amazing tour guide, the day was great fun, we learned loads! A lot of laughs and a lot of great wine 🍷"
* A traveler said: "interesting visit learnt a lot about the area tasted lovely wine excellent presentation by young girl who had a massive amount of knowledge excellent value for money"
* A traveler said: "Loved the town of St. Emilion and great views. Our guide was fabulous, very knowledgeable and so friendly."
* A traveler said: "This was a very memorable tour. The decor in wine museum is all digital and was effortlessly beautiful. I would visit again!!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour with a superb guide who told us all about the history of the city and more modern developments such as the fantastic tram system and other recent developments. Our guide was brilliant at switching between French and English, and kept everyone’s interest throughout the 2 hour tour. We learnt about the connection between Bordeaux to England during the early Middle Ages when it was controlled by the English crown following the marriage of Eleanor to Henry."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour!! I enjoyed exploring Bordeaux city via boat. Fantastic host, very accommodating and was helpful to offer languages in both French/English. I would recommend this tour to friends/family"
* A traveler said: "This tour was by far one of the most memorable highlights of my short stay in Bordeaux. Micheal was a fantastic host and very knowledgeable of city historic places. I would book this tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, fantastic scenery, and very educational if you are interested in the history of Bordeaux wine. Two thumbs up 👍"
* A traveler said: "Sophie is a great guide, we highly recommend do this walking tour with her. We booked the three hours tour and was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very experienced guide, St Emilion Is stunning! Great wine ! Would definitely recommend especially if short on time."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing. Jonathan, our guide was so personable and such a pleasure and took us to the most gorgeous hidden gem estates Bordeaux has to offer for amazing tastings and lunch. We had time to visit Saint Emilion as well and had such a wonderful day. One of the best days of our trip, this one is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Loic was a fantastic guide for our group of 12 (rather large). Easily maneuvered through Bordeaux, enjoyed many of the key sites and some off the beaten path. Had timely and relevant comments during stops and anecdotal quips made it quirky, insightful and fun. Would highly recommend (with Loic)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medoc or St-Emilion Small-Group Wine Tasting and Chateaux Tour from Bordeaux
- Saint Emilion Half-Day Trip with Wine Tasting & Winery Visit from Bordeaux
- Saint Emilion Day Trip with Sightseeing Tour & Wine Tastings from Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Small-Group Wine Tasting & Workshop with a Professional Sommelier
- Médoc Region Half-Day Wine Tour with Winery Visit & Tastings from Bordeaux
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Basque Country