Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
Visitors can see a range of vehicles—from the first 350 GT model built in 1964 through race cars and concept cars—and get a sense of the passion behind the manufacturing process. The museum displays the famed Lamborghini Murciélago, Miura supercar, Countach, Sesto Elemento, and Diablo, along with the new Urus. Many of the older cars come from Ferruccio Lamborghini's personal collection, and the museum offers behind-the-scenes glimpses into Automobili Lamborghini's evolution, including scale models and parts of cars that were never made. If you’re lucky, you may even spot a prototype out for testing.
A visit to the museum includes a factory tour to see models coming off the production line; aficionados can even take a test drive with a Lamborghini dream car. Consider joining a complete Motor Valley tour, which includes visits to other famous car museums and factories nearby.
Recent reviews from experiences in Bologna
Things to Know Before You Go
The Lamborghini Museum is a must-see for supercar enthusiasts and luxury lovers.
The beautiful cars on display make for great photos, so be sure to bring your camera to the museum. No photos or videos are allowed during the factory and production line tour, however.
The museum and factory tour are accessible to wheelchairs and strollers.
How to Get There
The Lamborghini Museum is located in Sant’Agata Bolognese, between Bologna and Modena, Italy. There is one public bus from Bologna to Sant'Agata (bus 576 to Crevalcore), but the best way by far to reach the factory is by car or on a private tour including transportation from Venice, Bologna, Florence, or Milan.
When to Get There
The museum is open daily all year, except on select holidays, and is the perfect indoor activity on wet winter days or hot summer afternoons.
Emilia-Romagna's Automotive Museums
The tiny triangle of land between Bologna and Modena is known as "Motor Valley" due to the concentration of Italian car manufacturers based there. If you're a true gearhead, consider taking a private Motor Valley tour to visit the Ferrari Museum, the Pagani factory, and Ducati motorcycle headquarters.
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Ducati Museum (Museo Ducati)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana del Nettuno)
- Bologna Piazza Maggiore
- San Petronio Basilica (Basilica di San Petronio)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Two Towers (Due Torri)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)