Top Big Island of Hawaii Water Tours
48 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "It was amazing snorkeling. We saw so many different species and best part we saw a white tipped shark. Definitely would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute best time on this trip! The entire crew was so friendly and knowledgeable. John was such a fun bartender and took care of us throughout the day! We will definitely be booking this again on our next visit!"
* A traveler said: "Staff and crew were fantastic, and took great care of us all night. Great sunset cruise. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We decided to finish out our vacation with this relaxing cruise at sunset. It was a perfect way to close out our trip. The staff was great and very attentive."
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Skylar and Shaylee are excellent and made the trip even more fun. Loved the snorkeling, the cliffs all enhanced by our guides."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure!! They literally come right up to you and are so graceful. One of the best excursions I’ve done."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time , Captain Chuck An First Mate Elliott were fun an informative. We will continue to use Captain zodiac for all our snorkeling adventures. FYI, this is our fourth trip with Captain Zodiac."
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "We have been snorkeling many times, and never enjoyed it as much as with the folds at Fairway. The staff was friendly and competent, and the boat was sparkling-clean. We felt safe and pampered the entire time. I would recommend this tour to everyone, and look forward to booking it again on our next Hawaiian trip."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was excellent, the snacks delicious and the boat ride along the coast beautiful. My husband was able to enjoy snorkeling for the first time because they had prescription masks! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing and had remedies on board for sea sickness. She was very knowledgeable and we had a great time. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our family of 6 enjoyed the 45 minute history and culture lesson at the start of the morning. Really put the day into context making it a richer experience. The paddle was nice across the bay. The snorkeling was fantastic! Brilliantly colored fish of all varieties and sizes everywhere. A lifetime memory for sure! Thank you Iwa and Rabbit!"
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful sunset cruise. Captain Cindy and her crew were very informative, entertaining and fun to spend the time with. I would highly recommend these guys for a cruise. Way to go Captain Cindy and David."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, great fishing adventure! Caught a 250 lb blue marlin and hooked a larger one that got away. Great trip! Looking forward to doing it again next year!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Mauna Loa
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Hualalai Volcano
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Rainbow Falls
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Wailuku River State Park
- Puako Bay
- Naha Stone
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Kilauea Volcano
- Kolekole Falls
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer