Top Big Island of Hawaii Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
Experience the magical Hawaiian sunset from the water on this evening catamaran cruise from Anaehoomalu Bay. Set sail along the scenic Waikoloa and Kohala-Kona coastline, sip a glass of wine as you gaze out across the Pacific, then relax on deck as you watch the sunset over the Big Island.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Kona and round-out your day on the Big Island of Hawaii in style with a relaxing sunset cruise. Aboard a comfortable and spacious catamaran, take in the views as you sail along the Kona coastline and toast the sunset with an included beverage or two.
The white-sand beaches and volcanic landscapes of the Kohala Coast are even more atmospheric at sunset. With this tour, set sail at dusk and admire the views onboard a comfortable catamaran. As you cruise along the coast, sip a selection of wines, beers, and soft drinks, and tuck into a variety of tasty snacks.
Combine unparalleled views of the Hawaiian coastline from a stable and spacious catamaran with the biggest guests of all -- the Humpback Whales -- and you have perfect way to begin your evening in paradise! Cruise along the Kohala on a well appointed power or sailing catamaran. Also includes unlimited tropical juice, soft drinks, and a selection of beer and wine, and individually wrapped bar snacks. If you'd like, you can bring your own alcoholic beverages aboard...we'll keep them icy cold for you till you're ready for them! The on-board naturalist will provide interpretation of the whales behaviors -- great fun -- great photo ops! Please note: This Cruise departs either from Anaeho'omalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort, OR, Kawaihae Harbor. WE'LL BE DEPARTING FROM ANAEHO'OMALU BAY ONLY THRU 1/8/2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Sunset Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & Tickets
- Hulihee Palace Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Falls Tours & Tickets
- Hiilawe Falls Tours & Tickets
- Honaunau Bay Tours & Tickets
- Mauna Loa Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Volcano Tours & Tickets
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Hilo Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Honokohau Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & Tickets
- Original King Kamehameha Statue Tours & Tickets
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200) Tours & Tickets
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Kona Coffee Center Tours & Tickets
- Kapaau Tours & Tickets
- Liliuokalani Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Iki Crater Tours & Tickets
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer