Top Big Island of Hawaii Stand Up Paddleboarding
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise on this snorkeling cruise and dolphin watch. Cruise through the protected marine sanctuaries of Red Hill, home to more than 600 species of enchanting ocean wildlife. After a safety briefing and some basic instruction from the lifeguard-trained crew, jump in the water for a snorkel. While you're enjoying the crystal clear snorkeling the crew will be grilling a delicious BBQ burger lunch. Then relax with a cocktail from the premium cash bar and enjoy the timeless beauty of the Kona coastline on the return trip. Bring a towel. Everything else is included.
Make your boat ride a luxurious experience on this snorkeling tour to the South Kona coast. Theater-style seating, arm and headrests, and both a delicious plant-based breakfast and lunch ensure a comfortable cruise. High-quality snorkel gear for sighting tropical aquatic life while snorkeling off the remote South Kona coast is provided
During this stand up paddleboarding lesson in Kona, successfully learn how to balance and paddle your very own stand up, or 'SUP' board, and see for yourself why stand up paddling is one of the most popular activities in Hawaii. Along with your expert, local instructor, you’ll learn the best spot to place your feet and how to maneuver the board, as well as what to look for on the water and tips for efficient paddling. Since this Kona lesson is capped at four people, you can ensure a highly personalized experience while learning to walk on the waves.
Paddle around Hilo Bay on a stand-up paddleboard and admire the lush rainforest, sandy coves, and distant volcano peaks from the water. Enjoy up to two hours of paddle time, and listen to stories about Hilo’s natural wonders and rich history as you cruise past Coconut Island, Queen Liliuokalani Gardens, and Mauna Loa Crater.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Stand Up Paddleboarding in Big Island of Hawaii?
The best Stand Up Paddleboarding in Big Island of Hawaii according to Viator travelers are:
What Stand Up Paddleboarding in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Stand Up Paddleboarding in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Keauhou Bay Tours & Tickets
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200) Tours & Tickets
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Hulihee Palace Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Akaka Falls Tours & Tickets
- Hamakua Coast Tours & Tickets
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach Tours & Tickets
- Isaac Hale Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Imiloa Astronomy Center Tours & Tickets
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets
- Kapaau Tours & Tickets
- Kohala Tours & Tickets
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku) Tours & Tickets
- Original King Kamehameha Statue Tours & Tickets
- Kohala Coast Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Drive Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Falls Tours & Tickets
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer