Top Big Island of Hawaii Nature and Wildlife Tours
104 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Tyler was a wonderful tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and took great care of our needs! It was so exciting to see all the places he took us and we learned a lot. He worked hard to relate to all guests."
* A traveler said: "Find the dolphins and having the skipper move us perfectly into position for the dolphins to swim between all the guests. What an experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing and helped all of us to have a good time and they all had tons of information about the manta rays. These manta rays swim so close to you and at one time we counted about 6 manta rays feeding all at once. This was by far one of the coolest tours I’ve ever done! We went at 9:00pm"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide Dastan. It was a wonderful adventure but his narrative and education puts it over the top. Enjoyed so much!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
* A traveler said: "Hunter was our guide for the evening and simply exceeded our expectations. He shared his wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm for astronomy as well as Hawaiin culture. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "we had the best time with captain Tony and the crew! def do not skip this experience while you’re on the big island! we traveled from Hilo for it and they did not disappoint! Even when I was terrified of snorkeling they were so kind & encouraging - they also tell great stories! Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Excellent way to see whole island, from a different perspective, in a day. Greg was awesome! Must do!!"
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure!! They literally come right up to you and are so graceful. One of the best excursions I’ve done."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do,. I had my grand kid who can barely swim, snorkleing for 45 min . Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and friendly. She made great adjustments based on what was open and the weather."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute best time on this trip! The entire crew was so friendly and knowledgeable. John was such a fun bartender and took care of us throughout the day! We will definitely be booking this again on our next visit!"
* A traveler said: "The Hawaiian history that Rabbit shared. He is a walking encyclopedia ! Beautiful blue water. The kayaks were is great shape, easy to maneuver. Perfect weather."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time , Captain Chuck An First Mate Elliott were fun an informative. We will continue to use Captain zodiac for all our snorkeling adventures. FYI, this is our fourth trip with Captain Zodiac."
* A traveler said: "I genuinely loved this experience! We saw dolphins but my favorite part was actually the snorkel at Captain Cook. Shelly and Jen (our captain and crew) were so awesome and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "An unbelievable experience! The manta rays are so graceful (and huge) and you see them so close! I am so glad that we did not miss this!"
* A traveler said: "We have been snorkeling many times, and never enjoyed it as much as with the folds at Fairway. The staff was friendly and competent, and the boat was sparkling-clean. We felt safe and pampered the entire time. I would recommend this tour to everyone, and look forward to booking it again on our next Hawaiian trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Hualalai Volcano
- Waikoloa Village
- Banyan Drive
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Honopua Farm
- Rainbow Falls
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Parker Ranch
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Hulihee Palace
- Kolekole Falls
- Akaka Falls
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Captain Cook Monument
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer