Top Big Island of Hawaii Dining Experiences
15 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome. The dancers were awesome. Had a great time for my birthday and first time luau. Thank you for an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Our group truly enjoyed learning about coffee an chocolate as well as the natural soaps"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour and our tour guide, Mark was excellent. We enjoyed the whole team. Besides the waterfalls, we loved the views when we had our picnic."
* A traveler said: "At some point we thought we could not see the Wales but some one spot it and the Captain Bob waited for 25 minutes for whale to come back up. We thought he going to give up and we would not see the Wales.."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "The team was amazing!! The effort they all took to make sure we were safe and had a great time!! The dolphins were absolutely amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We did our tour on 9/14/21 and it was only the four of us. It turned out to be a private tour. It was amazing and we had so fun. I wish I couls ride longer."
* A traveler said: "Love everything about it .. music drinks food and the views My husband and I enjoy our honeymoon ride"
* A traveler said: "Skylar and Shaylee are excellent and made the trip even more fun. Loved the snorkeling, the cliffs all enhanced by our guides."
* A traveler said: "Loved all the dancers, the food and the music! The host was awesome as well as the staff. My kids range from 4-14 and they had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew. Awesome time. Highly recommend! Our family age range was 11-76 and all had a blast. Go go go."
* A traveler said: "Perfect! Show was amazing, drinks were delicious. The food was pretty good, the host was very entertaining. Our family photos turned out great and my kids had a blast, they were even able to get up and dance off to the side. Glad we chose this luau."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kahua Ranch
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Kolekole Falls
- Mauna Loa
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Captain Cook Monument
- Honopua Farm
- Onomea Bay
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Naha Stone
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Kohala Coast
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Puako Bay
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer