Top Belize City Water Tours
34 results | All Belize City Tours
* A traveler said: "Spectacular experience, all the peoples very helpful, my daughter can touch the sharks, reef beautiful the lunch amazing, thanks for everything"
* A traveler said: "Our guide for the Mayan ruins walking tour was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. The boat captain on the river was as well. Very worthwhile tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Paul our guide was fantastic, extremely knowledgeable and helped make our experience an unforgettable one. This tour felt more private that many of the other ones we saw and we would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Good trip. Learn a lot about the mayan cultures. Saw one big howler monkey family in backdrop of howler monkey that was amazing. Also out guide junior was amazing as howler monkey whisperer. Food was amazing home made. Wish we would have explored more wildlife on boat ride but all in all great trip."
* A traveler said: "Omg what an experience. This is a must tour to go on. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d be swimming among sharks! The crew absolutely fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Paul is an excellent tour guide.He was kind, knowledgeable, and very accommodating to our private group. We would be excited to do any additional tours with Paul the next time we come to Belize. This tour is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity and did not disappoint. We were very lucky to find this tour and have Paul as our guide"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to visit the ruins and our tour guides were top notch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I wanted a tour to see a few of the attractions in Belize. This tour fit the bill nicely. It was a full day tour (101/2 hours) and gave us a good overview of the Mayan civilizations in Belize, a look at the jungle while zip lining over it and a relaxing float on an underground river. We were the only two on the tour and were well looked after and informed by our guide Pau who was extremely knowledgeable, and considerate. All in all it was a well spent day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands