Top Bath Travel & Transportation Services
26 results | All Bath Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ally was excellent. He was really knowledgeable, polite and an upbeat personality. He really made the tour interesting, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Fred was fantastic! His knowledge of Bath was amazing, he really brought the social history of the city to life for us. We are especially grateful for his top tips about places to visit and when we needed to book. Most importantly, for informing us of the Sally Lunn Bunn!"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing afternoon. Lovely way to see some of Bath. Staff very friendly and shared their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip and walking tour. Very knowledgeable guides. Worth doing for a quick insight into Bath especially if you’re only there for a night or two!"
* A traveler said: "We will really recommend Dan to be your tourguide. He is really a great local guide. Very educational and fun! Never a dull moment during the entire tour. He makes sure we are having fun, learning and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Recommend to anyone who wants to learn about the history of Bath! Great tour and informative!"
* A traveler said: "The Bad Bath tour was informative and entertaining taking us on a journey through the streets and through different eras exposing Bath's debauched and shocking past. Simon answered any questions we had and engaged with the whole party - including a teenager! We all laughed as we learnt interesting facts walking through the beautiful architecture."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Short but very informative. Thank you. The tour guide was very good and we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent trip. The driver gave us a lot of useful information before, during and after the trip, but did not overload us with too much talk. The time spent at Stonehenge was just right. A memorable and most enjoyable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "The tour was interesting and engaging. Our guide was lovely and share lots of interesting facts about Bridgerton and Bath."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. I went alone and joined a small group. The headphones and music create a lovely atmosphere as you walk around Bath. The tour guide had so much knowledge and added a little humour to the morning."