Uluru to Alice Springs
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Uluru Tours
Journey to the majestic chasm of Kings Canyon on this full-day adventure from Ayers Rock. Travel across the rugged landscape of Central Australia, stopping at the Kings Creek cattle and camel station for a taste of Outback ranch life for breakfast and an optional camel ride. Choose from a strenuous walk to the canyon rim for unbeatable views, or an easier route along the canyon creek bed. Stop for lunch (own expense) at the Kings Canyon Resort.
Uluru (Ayer’s Rock) and Kata Tjuta are two of Australia’s most photographed natural wonders and this full-day tour takes in both. Enjoy guided hikes to the Walpa Gorge, Mutitjulu Waterhole, and the Mala Walk; visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre; and tuck into a traditional Aussie barbecue dinner as you watch the sunset over Uluru.
Experience the sunrise over Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), one of the most iconic natural landmarks in Australia's Red Centre. Before dawn, travel into UNESCO-listed Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and admire the colors of the sunrise over the desert landscape and Kata Tjuta rock formations. Enjoy an outback picnic breakfast followed by a walking tour of stunning Walpa Gorge. This small-group tour is limited to 11 participants, which allows for a more personalized experience.
Enjoy the quintessential Aussie Outback experience and absorb the ambience of the Red Centre without the crowds. Your guide will take you in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle to Mt Conner, located 100-kilometer east of Uluru on a privately owned cattle station called Curtin Springs. Look for red kangaroos, wallabies and other wildlife as you travel across the desert landscape. You will discover an ancient inland salt lake and learn about the European history of the region. Watch the sunset splash dazzling colors over Mt Conner as you sip a glass of sparkling wine. Then enjoy a delicious three course dinner at Curtin Springs Station before returning to Ayers Rock Resort.
See the major landmarks of Australia's red center from the air on a 6-hour scenic flight from Ayers Rock airport. View Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Lake Amadeus, and Kings Canyon. Touch down on the authentic country airstrip at Kings Creek Station, then drive along the George Gill Ranges to Kings Canyon where you take a one-hour walk. All flights have guaranteed window seats and informative commentary provided by your professional pilot.
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets