Rocher des Doms Tours and Activities
Next to the famous Pont d’Avignon, the Rocher des Doms is a local beauty spot with pleasant gardens and sweeping river views. People come here for an afternoon stroll along the shaded paths, or a lunchtime picnic.
Place du Palais, Avignon, 84000
Tours and Activities to Experience Rocher des Doms
Sort by: Featured
Get to know the city in a unique and affordable way. We offer you a 2.5-hour self-guided tour, via our online App. You play a fun, family friendly game. Answer questions about the locations and do search-assignments. All on your smartphone. Log in on our free city game app and enjoy the city. Not a 'boring' guide, but you decide when to start, stop or pause. Use GPS to find the nicest squares, streets, and monuments. Get the most interesting facts about the city. Discover Avignon with our unique city game app. Instructions for starting the tour will be given after booking. You can do this tour anytime you choose.
The historic French town of Avignon and the winemaking region of Châteauneuf-du-Pape are among Provence’s biggest draws, attracting visitors all year round. This private 5-hour combination bus and walking tour from Aix-en-Provence makes it possible to check both off your list in a day. Take in famous landmarks such as Avignon’s bridge and cathedral, and sample fine local wines in a Châteauneuf-du-Pape cellar. Along the way, listen as your private guide brings centuries of Provençal history to life.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What''s the best way to experience Rocher des Doms?
The best ways to experience Rocher des Doms are:
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)
- Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)
- St. Benezet Bridge (Pont d'Avignon)
- Rhône River
- Les Halles Market
- Pont du Gard
- Les Baux-de-Provence
- Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)
- Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)
- Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)
- Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)