Top Atlanta Bus Tours
45 results | All Atlanta Tours
* A traveler said: "Great take, informative and engaging. Check in went smooth, tour guide was knowledgeable, thete we’re opportunities to walk around and see sites more closely, tour was right amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "The journey ambassador was excellent!!! The two breaks to eat take pictures was certainly on point. Thanks Omar!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide! Very interesting and knowledgeable. He made learning how to maneuver the Segway easy."
* A traveler said: "My husband was so happy to see the world of coca cola since it was his dream to see it for years.He retired from coke in the Philippines."
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "Henry was an amazing driver and tour guide! We learned so much about Atlanta's history, and had such great conversations with him! The only drawback was it went by way too fast!"
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "So personalble. Comfortable and amazing hands on. Enjoyed every minute. On time pick up. Great food options at lunch stop. Thank you for a great time."
* A traveler said: "Henry our tour guide was excellent because he has knowledge of the African American history in Atlanta and is well versed in the area of everything pertaining to history of Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Had a lot of knowledge about the city and the stops. There was a miscommunication from Viator with his company but he didn’t hesitate to make it right."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable and very accommodating. The vehicle was comfortable. We visited quite a few very interesting places and he always had interesting information to provide. He made it feel like we were just talking with a friend about the various places that we visited around Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "He was really friendly we had a great time with him. Very funny man we would recommend him to all our friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a genuinely nice person and made the experience more fun and interesting.Se is also a great driver.We saw some beautiful and interesting things and places. S. Williams was our guide and she is the best."
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time with our tour guide, Dan, who was phenomenal!! This was a birthday gift for our grandson, who also loves the show Stranger Things. Dan threw in some filming sites for this show as well and our grandson was super excited he did! Dan was GREAT and he just felt like one of the family. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was great. Very knowledgeable! Did a wonderful job showing us the location then tying it back to the movie with pictures. I highly recommend especially if you don’t know Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "Dan was punctual, patient and knowledgeable. The tour was a unique blend of Atlanta history and Walking Dead/Marvel trivia. We enjoyed it thoroughly and are planning to utilize his services for our trip to Savannah."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Atlanta Beltline
- Fox Theatre
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Krog Street Market
- SunTrust Park
- Georgia State Capitol
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Atlantic Station
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Wren's Nest
- Callaway Gardens
- Little Five Points
- Stone Mountain Park
- Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Gone with the Wind Museum
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee