Top Assisi Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
56 results | All Assisi Tours
* A traveler said: "We have great time guided by Alessandra in Assissi! Certainly, Alessandra made the diference! Her Knowledge and simpathy are unique! She gave us many suggestions including de Frantorio Oleario Brunozzi tha was incredible! I strongly recomend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Katia, our tour guide, was knowledgeable, witty, and compassionate. My mother walks with a cane and she was accommodating to her. The tour was amazing! We will return!"
* A traveler said: "Good conditions for an amazing fly over Umbria with Peter and his team. They all are very nice, fun and relaxed. We loved it and had a very good time in the air. And the wine tasting at Dionigi with the brunch was very nice too. We discovered very nice wines from the region."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Great food and wine and friendly ladies doing our tasting! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "Great place. Beautiful views overlooking the vineyard up on hill. Wonderful hosts. Wine and food was delicious. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We LOVED this entire tasting from start to finish, it literally felt like coming over to a friend's house and seeing one of their passions. We toured their winery, learned about local growing traditions, and had an entire meal with several wines that was just perfect. In fact the food was so good we bought a bottle of olive oil right there and they baked us some bruschetta to take back with us to the hotel. If you're going anywhere near Assisi you have to come here, I guarantee you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "It's was a very nice experience. Great wines, the possibility to taste all the different grapes when walking through the vineyards. Picknick was in perfect environment and had everything I hoped for!"
* A traveler said: "Small tour but great experience, we got to see how it is made and taste the wonderful wines and olive oil they produce!! The olive oil is great and our tour guide was so sweet and informative. We loved it a must see if in Assisi!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide provided a lively and passionate tour filled with history, legends, and genuine passion for the subject matter...Francis and Clare."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Valentina has a remarkable command of the history of these structures and the incomparable artwork they contain. She was warm, clear and eager to tell the stories of the people who created them and those to whom they are dedicated. It was a wonderful day and even enough time, to get to know a little about each other."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative about the history and construction of the Basilica and the frescoes and I would highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "The food and the wine were excellent. The people were very friendly and accommodating. They should really only call this a wine tasting though as we did not tour the winery."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Group Tour of Assisi and St. Francis Basilica visit
- Assisi Private Walking Tour including St. Francis Basilica
- Balloon Adventures Italy, hot air balloon rides over Assisi, Perugia and Umbria
- Open-air Wine Tasting with Panoramic View
- Pranzo pic nic nel Vigneto di Assisi: vino, olio evo e delizie del territorio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio