Top Arras Art & Culture
7 results | All Arras Tours
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot about the World War One battles in northern France and Belgium. This tour is well organized and the guide, Mr. Bedford, is well versed on the details of the battles and history of the battles. I experienced that scars of a war fought a hundred years ago are still felt today. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing and informative day touring the sites around Arras. Many thanks to my guide Rod for your obvious passion and knowledge of these sites"
* A traveler said: "Claude was an outstanding tour guide. The staff at the Vimy Ridge Center are all Canadian University students from across the country. They were proud to be working at such a historic place. The Newfoundland Memorial Park was also incredible to visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fromelles and Ypres Day Tour from Arras and Lille
- The Battle of the Somme Guided Day Tour from Arras
- Australian Battlefields Private Tour in Flanders and Fromelles from Arras
- Private Tour of Vimy Ridge & Arras battlefields from ARRAS
- 2 Day Private Tour of the Somme battlefields, Vimy Ridge and Arras from ARRAS