Top Arizona Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Arizona Tours
If you’ve ever wanted to raft a river, but don’t know how, get out of the Phoenix heat on a beginner-friendly float. Discover a scenic desert oasis less than an hour from the city. Your guide steers the boat and provides fascinating facts about the flora and fauna of the unique Sonoran Desert. Your whole family can swim, play, or just relax together on this small group adventure.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore the Grand Canyon from the land, air, and water on this full-day sightseeing adventure. Experience a flight over the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, the Colorado River, and Lake Powell en route to Page, Arizona. Then take a tour of Antelope Canyon with an American Indian guide, followed by a leisurely motorized rafting trip along the Colorado River, including a scenic hike. The return drive back to the Grand Canyon features a stop to shop for Navajo crafts. Llunch included. ** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 21, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD10 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
Add a thrilling outdoor adventure to any Las Vegas or Flagstaff vacation with this guided whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River. Take a road trip to Peach Springs, Arizona, home of the Hualapai Indians at the gateway to the Grand Canyon. Then, challenge the mighty Colorado River’s varied rapids on a 40-mile (64-kilometer) journey through the canyon, taking a side hike to a travertine waterfall along the way. Boxed lunch is included, and an optional hotel pickup and drop-off is available to purchase.
If you haven’t tried white water rafting before, this is the perfect excursion to try it out. The half day tour travels on the Salt River over class III rapids—enough to get splashed without being expert-level. Your guide will take you through a safety orientation and whitewater rafting basics before setting out on the river with views of the White Mountains beyond.
Spend a thrilling day on the Salt River as you conquer class III-IV rapids. Your guide will instruct you on the best way to navigate the river to maximize your rafting enjoyment. Choose one of two options. Both cover the same amount of river, but the “standard” offers lunch midway through your adventure, while the “sprint” substitutes lunch for a snack so you can get back in the river quicker.
Enjoy a mellow rafting trip on the Colorado River during this full-day tour from Sedona. En route to Glen Canyon, where your raft float takes place, drive through the Sonoran Desert highlights including the San Francisco Volcanic Field and Painted Desert. Stop at a trading post of the Navajo Nation and browse the Native American jewelry and arts for sale. While floating down the Glen Canyon section of the Colorado River, marvel at the natural beauty, and take a lunchtime swim or hike to see Anasazi petroglyphs.
Glide effortlessly along the Colorado River during a full-day rafting trip, departing from Sedona or Flagstaff. Meander between massive cliff walls and wind around Horseshoe Bend aboard large inflatable rafts specifically designed for smooth water. River guides point out petroglyphs and provide lunch on the riverbank.
Go tubing on the Arizona salt river with a group of up to 13. Book up this shuttle, that will drop you off at the start, and collect you when you finish tubing. It is approximately a six hour day, where you’ll stop at different points along the way. Note that tubes are an additional $19 each. You can bring a cooler full of drinks, but glass is not permitted.
Our Lake Powell Adventure Boat Tours are the highlight of any travelers Lake Powell Vacation. All private to you group with the nicest MasterCraft boat with all the newest water sports gear to enjoy a day on Lake Powell where we take care of everything. We can show you all the best destinations on the lake to enjoy sightseeing, swimming and enjoying water sports. We always offer new boats for our boat charters at Lake Powell. Enjoy our 8 hour charter with you family or friends year round. You can also add multiple days on our adventure charters!
Take on the whitewater rapids of Arizona’s Salt River Canyon and spend the night under the stars on this guided rafting and camping trip. Featuring a drive-in campsite on the river, this experience combines rugged outdoor adventure with the convenience of having guides build campfires and cook meals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rafting in Arizona?
The best Rafting in Arizona according to Viator travelers are:
What Rafting in Arizona are taking additional safety precautions?
These Arizona experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Half-Day Lower Salt River Rafting Tour
- Arizona Highlights - Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell Flight with River Rafting
- Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
- Colorado River Smooth Water Small-Group Float Trip from Sedona or Flagstaff
- Colorado River Float Full-Day Trip from Sedona or Flagstaff
What Rafting in Arizona are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Arizona may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Float Trips
- Jet Ski Rentals
- Surfing Lessons
- White Water Rafting
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Glen Canyon Dam Tours & Tickets
- Verde Canyon Railroad Tours & Tickets
- Snoopy Rock Tours & Tickets
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) Tours & Tickets
- Pueblo Grande Museum Tours & Tickets
- Coconino National Forest Tours & Tickets
- Tonto National Forest Tours & Tickets
- Red Rock State Park Tours & Tickets
- Old Tucson Tours & Tickets
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area Tours & Tickets
- Cameron Trading Post Tours & Tickets
- Old Town Artisans Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center Tours & Tickets
- Phantom Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Heritage Square Tours & Tickets
- Boynton Canyon Trail Tours & Tickets
- Tombstone Tours & Tickets
- Mogollon Rim Tours & Tickets
- Homolovi State Park Tours & Tickets
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets