Top Arizona Nature and Wildlife Tours
137 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "My friend was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He absolutely was enthralled with the experience. Friendly service and exceptional views of parts of the canyon we never would have seen from the rim!"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views from the beginning to the end of the train ride. The Verde Canyon is so interesting with its stories and history with gorgeous views in every direction. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Leo was our tour guide and he was fantastic. The tour was fantastic. The slot canyon was breathtaking. If you are in the area you have to see it!"
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Awesome scenery and amazing guide. Smaller groups assured a great experience. Gabriel (our guide) presented a trip with knowledge of the caverns as well as the Navajo nation."
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Pilot & staff super friendly. The views were gorgeous. What a great memory for us on our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "A memorable experience our family put it in their bucket list. A fun filled excitement for us in our age category flying high."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matt was awesome! So knowledgeable and personable. The tour itself was full of incredible beauty. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "Chip was an awesome tour guide! Very knowledgeable! It was our first time to this area of country. Enjoyed the tour immensely!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I took this tour and could not have loved it anymore! Pam was our driver and she did a great job and was the sweetest! The wine tasting was wonderful, we sampled their VIP flight on the lawn as live music played. IT WAS PERFECT!!"
* A traveler said: "This place is awesome! Kevin guided us on our tour and made it the most enjoyable and fun for our daughter. With the heat they also made sure to keep all the riders hydrated as well. We will definitely be back. There aren’t enough words to describe how good it was!"
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour and I would highly recommend! What a great way to see the desert beauty. Blake was a great tour guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Old Tucson
- Sonoran Desert
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Antelope Canyon
- Toroweap Point
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Snoopy Rock
- Wilson Mountain
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- San Francisco Peaks
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Camelback Mountain
- Seven Canyons
- Mother Road Brewing Company
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas