Top Arizona Classes & Workshops
23 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing. Very friendly instructor and clean store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different."
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "I felt very relaxed during all the trip, amazing views to capture great pictures, the tunel was fun."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with Tim our tour guide. Felt very safe yet it was an exciting ride. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone 👍👏👏"
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Surprised boyfriend for his birthday. WE HAD A BLAST!! You will not regret this! It is worth every penny. Breathtaking scenery! Will most definitely be back!!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant ride. The staff was excellent. The entertainment going up and back was very good. Tina, our car hostess, was exceptional. The bus tour and lunch also very good!"
* A traveler said: "It was such a great experience learning all about the desert and the history of the land. Our tour was fun, personal and informative. We would definitely recommend the Segway tour!"
* A traveler said: "Antelope Canyon has been on my bucket list for a long time. Chris our guide was very knowledgeable about the geology of the area as well as great places to go hike. Fantastic experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful from beginning to end!! Best host, beautiful luxury van and a lot of wonderful wines! Beautiful vineyards and a lot of nice people along the way!! A must in Sedona! Thank you 🙏🏼"
* A traveler said: "Tara was fabulous. Very attentive and knowledgeable about the city. Had a lot of fun exploring Jerome."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! It was very interactive with the goats. You could do as much or as little yoga as you wanted."
* A traveler said: "Had a really good time hunting and exploring. It was a great date idea. Tara was easy to communicate with."
* A traveler said: "I can't put into words how amazing this tour was, I'd do it over again just for the sightseeing and great conversation. Allie, the tour guide, did an amazing job of entertaining and making a peaceful and relaxing environment for me. The painting session was a new experience I would love to recreate with my kids at home, it was easy to follow but at the same time rewarding and I ended up making something that I will keep forever. Thank you again for this amazing tour. I will be recommending it to all my loved ones who plan on visiting Arizona."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mogollon Rim
- Toroweap Point
- Camelback Mountain
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area
- Old Town Artisans
- Grand Canyon IMAX Theater
- Hualapai Ranch
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Chase Field
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Grand Parlour at the Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Phoenix Zoo
- Pima Air and Space Museum
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas