* A traveler said: "We very much advise a visit to this one! Top! 5/5. We have done several tours the last three years. This one is a premium quality tour. We enjoyed the right balance between a cultural and historical explanation, and the tastery itself. Five wines were on the menu, together with several kinds of meat, cheese, truffles, tomato's and more (a real lunch for those who're interested). But top of the bill was the explanation and the personal approach of this tastery. We enjoyed about 80% of the wines and we bought several bottles. A must do if you're in the area. Worth the trip! Top guide!"
* A traveler said: "As beginners, we really enjoyed the experience. Our guide was very informative and the wine was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience what a super family to spend 3 to 4 hours with. Excellent job explaining the process of making the pasta, cooking the pasta and best part eating what we prepared. I for sure left with enough knowledge to try this at home. I would highly recommend this as a must do on your trip to Italy. When we arrive great with a snack to keep us going while we cooked and a lovely red wine to sip on while we worked. One of my top highlight of our trip. Give it 5 stars in my books."
* A traveler said: "Laura gave us an amazing tour of Cortona, sharing her enthusiasm & love of the area mixed with her knowledge of its history. All 4 of us enjoyed the conversation with her and the ability to have our many questions answered. Much better than a large group tour. We went several days into our visit, and she showed us areas we hadn't found in our own."
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot it was a loveley experience with a patient chef who explained wverything so well. The highlight was of course when we could eat all we had made. Great spot to get into Toscany food. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Family ran winery- incredibly welcoming and such passion into all that they do! First wine maker / Sommelier we’ve encountered and it was so perfect!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and surpassed our expectations. Marco is a dedicated photographer and will be just the right person to help you discover Tuscany and improve your photographic skills."
* A traveler said: "We had not only a great cooking class ( we learnt a lot about italian pasta) but also a great lunch: nice tablecloth, fine cutlery, china bone. Anna was very patient and helped us in kneading, cooking and also with the presentation and decoration dishes. Highly recommended, this was out highlight in Umbria."