Top Antwerp Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
36 results | All Antwerp Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip with the great guide. I lived it"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was great and knew a lot about the area. Learned so much about Antwerp and it's history. She showed us a lot of hidden gems that most people wouldn't know if they were not from there."
* A traveler said: "THE best way to discover Antwerp when you have only a little time, the guide is local and well-versed in every part of his city's history and quirks, he made it a truly wonderful experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Detailed, absorbing tour of Antwerp by our guide Etienne. After patiently greeting us upon our delayed arrival, Etienne provided (despite adverse weather conditions) a fascinating look at this historical city. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Beron was a wonderful host that made changes to the tour to align with our interests. You experience the entire city of Antwerp"
* A traveler said: "The Tour was great we got all the information we wanted about the City. Our guide Baren was well informed and he did an anxious g job introducing his city to us and make us fall in love with the city. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable, friendly and funny guide; good tour with decent bike. Would recommend anyone to try this out."
* A traveler said: "Crossing the river via the tunnel and escalator was a great experience. The view on the other side was worth and the ride back on the ferry was also nice."
* A traveler said: "An informative and engaging experience. Our guide, Anna, was terrific- knowledgeable and related really well. Helped us understand Antwerp and it's nuances so much better, Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were given clear meeting instructions, the tour was started by information about the brewing process. The beers were well selected all delicious but in smaller portions so that we were still functioning at the end! The guide was knowledgeable with good English, a balance of history and beer, very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, and Beren adjusted the tour to the speed of our private group. 2 hours with value for the money"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide made contact in advance to give us information how to find her. The tour was excellent being informative and interesting, the distances between stops was balanced. The foods sampled were varied and delicious, we have done many food tours and this ranked one of the best. Nina later contacted us with further information"