Top Antigua Private Sightseeing Tours
64 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "Joel & Joaqim were amazing foodie tourists. I enjoyed not only feeling like I enjoyed Guatemala meals with family but also learning about the history behind the food, cooking techniques, and the city of Antigua."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "I was visiting Antigua for the first time and i wanted to get the most out of it. So I decided to hire a local guide and I’m glad I did! Diego Lee was my guide for the day and he did an amazing job! He took me all over the city and was very knowledgeable as he explained the history part of all the places he took me to. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Guatemala City is very under-rated as a place to see. It would be difficult to navigate this city and see all the sights the city has to offer (and which are horribly under-publicized) without a professional guide. The most important and interesting sights (the anthropology museum, the Relief Map, Kaminal Juyu) are scattered all over the city. Esteban was an excellent guide (and an excellent driver, although, by Latin American standards, Guatemala City would not be a particularly scary place in which to drive). Esteban did an excellent job of improvising and adjusting as the government has closed a few, very important sights (such as the anthropology museum) suddenly, without notice"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My tour guides were amazing. The whole experience was just awesome from the moment we got picked up to the moment we were dropped off.. I learned so much about my culture. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Juan Jose was a great guide! He was very personable, knowledgable, and friendly. Throughout the hike he would encourage us, and help us with our bags when we felt tired. We also never felt pressured, or that we had to rush. It was a very. satisfying experience. We highly recommend this company, as well as the guide we had, Juan Jose. As a side note we were also grateful for the driver that picked us up and dropped us off."
* A traveler said: "Guide spoke good english, drove comfortable car, and was very informative. Glad we booked thru Viator rather than cruise line!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable and patient with our group. We loved seeing so much of the history of Antigua"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes