Top Amsterdam On the Water
107 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Good sightseeing. Excellent commentary from Skipper Gus and Host Jay. Lots of fun. The weather was perfect and we really appreciated the extra time on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a great tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly, going early was great since we avoid the crowds around the Rembrandt pieces, a great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely, loved the Banksy Exhibit! The gift shop was great! we are going home with lots of wonderful treasures that we are going to frame when we get home. The only downfall, I wish people paid more attention to the room capacity signs."
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Danny gave us a great 4-hour tour of Amsterdam. We're able to see all of the major sites and get a great history and perspective of how Amsterdam has developed over many many years. We especially appreciated having prepaid tickets and going on a houseboat,that was a unique experience. Great job, thank you."
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to see the city from the canals! The pizza was good and bottomless drinks was great! I would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Amsterdam!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time, must do!! Captain Jack is really a character. You will learn about Holland and the Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "We managed to hit a very sunny and warm window right before a thunder storm only because the guide was so gracious to let us move our time of tour up by one hour! Great tour, mainly because both the captain and his assistant were so knowledgeable and so willing to talk to us and answer all of our questions during the tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledge guy and some times very funny. He went into details about places along the canal.|overall it was an good experience.We didn't have enough time for full visit to all the lovely places.|Will come again. Thanks viator"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed the 2 hours. Wish is was longer but still got to see a lot. The views were amazing and it was all you could drink from the minute you got on the boat. There was 5 guess on the boat."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Canal Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Float Trips
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)
- Mint Tower (Munttoren)
- Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)
- Bridge of 15 Bridges
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Dam Square
- Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)
- Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)
- Museum Van Loon
- This is Holland
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- Stedelijk Museum
- Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem