Top Amsterdam Shooting Ranges
14 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "You can learn a lot about how your body and mind works as a whole, it was a very interesting and mind-opening experience."
* A traveler said: "A nice evening tour through the canals. They provided pillows and blankets which made it a comfy ride. Provided history and fun facts. All together a nice experience"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Pap was amazing, he was funny, knowledgeable, very kind and so very accommodating. We truly enjoyed out time."
* A traveler said: "Danny gave us a great 4-hour tour of Amsterdam. We're able to see all of the major sites and get a great history and perspective of how Amsterdam has developed over many many years. We especially appreciated having prepaid tickets and going on a houseboat,that was a unique experience. Great job, thank you."
* A traveler said: "We managed to hit a very sunny and warm window right before a thunder storm only because the guide was so gracious to let us move our time of tour up by one hour! Great tour, mainly because both the captain and his assistant were so knowledgeable and so willing to talk to us and answer all of our questions during the tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent! He was very knowledgeable about the history of the locations that we visited. The transportation was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Mark and Cynthia were an absolute delight ! Not only did they make us feel very comfortable, but they also taught us a lot of interesting things about Amsterdam, the canals and ships. You can really feel the love and passion they have for this lifestyle. As far as the boat itself was also very cosy and nice. It was clean and had a functional setup with a table in the middle and the seats on the inner borders. This is the perfect activity for all types of groups i promise ! We are definitly coming back! Once again, Cynthia and Mark, THANK YOU WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME !"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! The guide Tony showed us the entire red light district and made the tour exciting, interesting and fun. An absolute must do in Amsterdam! :)"
* A traveler said: "Having a guide, Rolf Laimbock, for the museum was a great decision for me. He explained the life story of Van Gogh in a way that made the dark period of the painter to the bright period before his death meaningful. I highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience. Well worth a visit. You will not be disappointed. You can even smell the tulips as you fly over the tulip fields. Truly amazing"
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, very quick admission with no waiting around. Plenty to see and was very impressed with the overall look of the waxworks. Lots of informative details and interactive things to do as you were going round."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem