Top Amsterdam Services
87 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Good sightseeing. Excellent commentary from Skipper Gus and Host Jay. Lots of fun. The weather was perfect and we really appreciated the extra time on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "You can learn a lot about how your body and mind works as a whole, it was a very interesting and mind-opening experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, very quick admission with no waiting around. Plenty to see and was very impressed with the overall look of the waxworks. Lots of informative details and interactive things to do as you were going round."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Best actors I have ever seen. More entertainment then scary but really good. Friendly staff. Corona friendly system to keep distance."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour and he speaks very good and easy to understand English. He is very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Anna was a great tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly, going early was great since we avoid the crowds around the Rembrandt pieces, a great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the conversations, references and her own personal stories. She educated me so much and I got to know art from a different perspective"
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledge guy and some times very funny. He went into details about places along the canal.|overall it was an good experience.We didn't have enough time for full visit to all the lovely places.|Will come again. Thanks viator"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "This Heineken tour is a must visit. Very well guided tour of th entire process of beer making , followed by an amazing digital experience and finally three beers on the house. The canal cruise is different and best enjoye during sunset. Shoes you a lively tour of Amsterdam. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a great way to see the sights of a beautiful city! Myself and my wife loved the tour it gave us an insight of what to expect on our trip & the staff were very warm and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "It was easy to get in , you have to be on time . The museum is amazing , you have everything there ."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, it gave really interesting information and was so easy to see everything and gave you chase to see things you wouldn’t maybe see from the paths. Well worth it and such a friendly crew."
* A traveler said: "We bought tickets ahead of arrival through Viator, which we have done many times before. Makes the process so easy. We thoroughly enjoyed this museum and would go again. We were intrigued by Van Gogh's work. Also the canal cruise was easy to find and fun. You can't go to Amsterdam without going on a canal cruise."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Airport Lounges
- Audio Guides
- Discount Cards
- Photo Shoots
- Shopping Passes & Offers
- Shopping Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem