Top Amsterdam Obstacle Courses
12 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a great way to see the sights of a beautiful city! Myself and my wife loved the tour it gave us an insight of what to expect on our trip & the staff were very warm and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "The tout guide was fabulous. He delivered knowledgeable heartfelt information was able to answer all our questions and never did we feel we were being rushed through the tour The guide had extensive historical knowledge and insight and delivery of information"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour by chance on Internet, after reading all the good reviews. This trip was very excellent! Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable. He was also our car driver, and a boat driver LOL We had a very good time, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour and he speaks very good and easy to understand English. He is very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Our tour to keukenhof was excellent. The location to meet was excellent and easy to find. The Guide was very well informed and felt safe on the road with very capable driver ."
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Gardens. Beautiful, relaxing. The windmills at Zaanse were pretty. However, just souvenir shops."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very knowledgeable,was able to give special insight to the windmill and farming area. He also gave us insight into current goings on in Amsterdam without being to chatty. The gardens were the highlight of the trip and the time provided was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
Frequently Asked Questions
- NEMO Science Museum
- Leiden Square (Leidseplein)
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)
- Venustempel Sex Museum
- Dapper Market (Dappermarkt)
- Descartes' House (Maison Descartes)
- A’dam Lookout
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)
- New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)
- National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)
- National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)
- Westerkerk (Western Church)
- De Gooyer Windmill
- Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem