Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum is the largest and most visited art museum in the Netherlands. Its collection, which ranks among the world’s finest, includes nearly 8,000 pieces spread over 80 galleries. Some of the Rijksmuseum’s most revered works are 15th- to 19th-century paintings by Flemish and Dutch masters, including Rembrandt, Vermeer, and Frans Hals. In addition to the astounding eight centuries of Dutch art and history, the museum has extensive outdoor gardens and a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Rijksmuseum Tours - page 3
What are Rijksmuseum hours of operation?
Should I book Rijksmuseum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Rijksmuseum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Rijksmuseum?
- Private Tour: The Best of Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt and Vermeer
- Amsterdam Scavenger Hunt: Amsterdam's Art Scene
- Private Art Walk In Amsterdam
- Vegan Canal Cruise Private Boat tour - Vegan Drinks & Plant-based Cheese
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders