Amsterdam Cruise Port Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Most cruise ships to Amsterdam dock at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam in the Eastern Docklands neighborhood, located just east of Amsterdam Centraal station, which offers efficient transport links to the rest of the city. Travelers have a bevy of options to explore in Amsterdam, from its famed canals to its coffeeshops and the Dutch countryside.
Travelers disembarking in Amsterdam can take advantage of the cruise port’s central location to dive straight into guided sightseeing, opting for private or public transfer from the city center to travel among iconic landmarks such as the Anne Frank House and Van Gogh Museum. Popular destinations outside of the urban capital include Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans, and Volendam, where visitors can glimpse the Netherland's more rural heritage.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Amsterdam’s busiest attractions include the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, and Anne Frank House, so take advantage of tours with skip-the-line access.
- Remember to bring comfortable shoes so you can walk the streets with ease on a city tour.
- The famously flat city of Amsterdam is mostly accessible for guests with disabilities, though it’s worth checking specific arrangements with your tour supplier.
How to Get to Amsterdam From the Amsterdam Cruise Port
Tours typically include round-trip transfer from the city center, as vehicle access to the docklands is restricted. Regular tram service departs from Muziekgeb Bimhuis near the terminal, which whisks you to the main station in a matter of minutes, or take a 10-minute stroll through the trendy harbor district.
The Passenger Terminal Amsterdam is the city’s main cruise port. Dutch is the national language of Holland, though English is widely understood. The Euro is the local currency.
Address: Eastern Docklands, Amsterdam, Netherlands
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Amsterdam Cruise Port
No results found!
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders