Top Amalfi Coast Seasonal & Special Occasions
41 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Giacomo is an excellent guide, both in telling the history of the food of the Amalfi coast as well as guiding us through the cooking class."
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with Rocco and Carla! They were really friendly and told us a lot about italian cuisine. The food was amazing and they shared all the recipes, so we can make it ourselves when we're back at home. We would definitely recommend this workshop!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Punctual, friendly, interesting commentary, safe driver, flexible. We all loved it, thank you."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour with stunning views of the Almafi coast from the sea. Included swim stops and a stop at the emerald grotto which was a memorable experience in itself. Great skipper and tour operators. Very highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was excellent and filled us in with information about the views as we drove to Positano. The restaurant and meal were nice the view from the beach front setting was awesome as the sun set over the town. Positano is a beautiful destination!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience ! much better than we expected. The guys on the boat were great and very kind. I think it was sufficient for somebody who stays only 2 days on Amalfi coast and doesn't have 4-8 hours for a boat trip! It is a MUST DO for everybody who visit AMALFI!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia