Top Amalfi Coast Nature and Wildlife Tours
110 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to the amalfi coast. Everything es it is described before. Cool skipper, nice boat, cold drinks, swimming etc. Really great experience, worth the money."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Roberto was very informative and had a lot of interesting facts delivered in a witty way. Pascale (the driver) was very professional and clearly experienced in driving around the narrow roads. All in all a recommendable trip."
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Great morning in Pompeii then afternoon jaunt to Vesuvius.Spent round 2 to 3 hours in each.One word of advice is to take some form of hat as you are out underneath the searing sun for long periods.When given the opportunity in the afternoon to climb Vesuvius,take it(providing you are fit enough)The views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Giacomo is an excellent guide, both in telling the history of the food of the Amalfi coast as well as guiding us through the cooking class."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful views, nice Swimming-Spots and Emiglio was an excellent and friendly skipper! The best way to discover the amalfi-coast"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of the Amalfi coast! Roberto was a great captain and knew all the spots to stop all day long!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sight driving down the Amalfi coast. My wife and I enjoyed visiting picture perfect Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Pascuale the driver was very nice. Altogether we were a group of six, not counting the driver."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Roberto provided a memory that will last forever. We had a great time with him and hearing all of the history each city had to tell was an added perk to the trip as well. We will be back . An absolute pleasure with first class service and people."
* A traveler said: "Alfonso was an amazing tour guide, would definitely do it again, the blue grotto is not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was great. The boat was a lot of fun. The Blue Grotto was beautiful. We all had a great time."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful time with our captain Rafael. An experience unforgottable to see Amalfi coast from the sea."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Nino is the man and is so knowledgeable on the hike. It’s about 3 hours but lots of breaks make this very doable and the views of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "Debbie was wonderful. We had to rearrange the date and time because of weather but she was very understanding. Knowledgable of the area and history. Knew others along the trail and city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Via Capo
- Punta del Capo
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia